How to show in Milliseconds in Video or Audio Timing with VLC media player
How to change VLC video timer to show in Hours: Minute: Seconds. Milliseconds
How to Use VLC Media Player to show time in Hour:Minute:Seconds.Milliseconds
1) Get the Setup for VLC media player v 2.0.x. it will not work on v2.1.x or v2.2.x. (You are advised to get the VLC v2.0.9). After the Download install the file, by following instruction shown.
2) Go the VLC media player add-on page and download the time extension.
by Clicking on this Time Extension
3) Extract the time extension downloaded, open the Time v2.0 (intf), there are three files
Looper_intf.lua, Time v2.0 (intf).png and time_ext.lua
4) Go to the location where you install the VLC media Player usually C:\Program Files\VideoLAN
5) Open the VideoLAN folder, Open the VLC folder and then open the Lua folder
6) In the Lua folder, open the extension folder and paste the time_ext.lua file
7) Then go back to the Lua folder, open the intf folder, paste the looper_intf.lua
8) Open the VLC Media Player, to the View on the Menu bar, Select the Time V2.0
9) Leave the Settings the way it is and Click on Save , VLC media player will request for a restart, You close and reopen VLC media Player.
10) After restarting VLC media player,Load a Video into the VLC media player, your video should show at the top right hand corner, Video time in hr:mm:sec.millisecond, that is for Hour:Minute:Seconds.Milliseconds
Like and Follow LatestSolution
VLC Media Player - Show in Milliseconds in Video or Audio Timing
4/ 5By Timothy Awojide