1. Launch your web browser, go to blogger and login into your account.
2. On the left hand side or the last option on the left hand side, you will see Settings, Click on Settings.
3. The basic settings will be shown, after your Title, the Description is next, Click on Edit and enter your website description and Click on save changes.
How to enable search description for all blogger post?
1. After clicking on Settings, a drop down menu will appear, click on Search preferences.
2. The window will show Meta tags and description below it, you will see that the Meta tags is disabled, Click on Edit.
3. You will see Enable search description, Click on Yes.
4. Enter your website description a maximum of 150 (One hundred and fifty) characters and Click on Save changes.
5. Then search will be enabled for all your post while using blogger.
Like and Follow LatestSolution
How to enable search description for all Blogger post
4/ 5By Timothy Awojide